It is estimated that by the year 2030, women will control two-thirds of our nation’s wealth.
Join us for a conversation with Erin Vick, Founder of V Financial Partners about growing comfortable with creating and managing wealth to capitalize on your fullest potential.
At this meeting, you will learn:
- Stress reduction around money and retirement.
- Understanding where you are, where you want to go, and making it happen.
- Developing a spending plan and not a budget.
- Knowing your numbers: savings, spending, and having enough to live to 100 and beyond.
- Simplified lingo and simplified examples so your eyes don’t glaze over with the mention of something financial in nature.
- Tricks of the trade – surprising entitlements and “found funds” you may not know exist, and insight with estate planning, avoiding probate, and other money pitfalls.
Erin is a Financial Adviser and co-founder of V Financial Partners in partnership with Eagle Strategies LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser, and the Advanced Planning Group, subsidiaries of New York Life, a Fortune 100 firm.
After serving as a physical therapist and healthcare executive for almost two decades, late in 2010, Erin directed her undeniable passion for helping others into the financial services industry. She’s grown a flourishing practice by focusing on education that simplifies the often overwhelming details and language of financial services. Her goal is to create peace of mind while also empowering individuals, families, and business owners to maximize their financial potential on every level.