*** HOLIDAY MARTY ***
'Tis the Season to meet and party
at the Red Key Network Holiday Mary!
Q: What happens when you combine a meeting and a party around the holiday session?
A: You get a fun filled Red Key Holiday Marty!
Join us for great fun and laughter, great food and friends as we celebrate another year together as the Ladies of Red Key.
This is our time to wind down and have some fun, and the event is open to guests, so feel free to invite a lady friend.
This is one Red Key event you don't want to miss!
- Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for mingling
- Buffet dinner begins at 6:00 p.m.
- Fun activities throughout the evening
Dinner will be served as a buffet. Everything is gluten free except the rolls.
- Welshfield chopped salad with house baked cinnamon rolls
- Slowly braised pot roast w/pan gravy & roasted carrots
- Char-grilled Salmon with fresh basil butter
- Sides include redskin potatoes & basil buttered green beans
Fresh baked dessert coming from Rad Foods (gluten free - but so not calorie free!)
Welshfield Inn Banquet Center
14001 Main Market Rd
Burton, OH 44021
NOTE: The banquet center is adjacent to the restaurant
This year, we will be collecting wrapped gifts for children who may not otherwise celebrate the holidays as much as those more fortunate. Please click on the following link for more information on making a donation to WomenSafe. WomenSafe Holiday Needs.pdf
Many Thanks to this year's Holiday Marty sponsor